This Soundcraft mixing console is a top-of-the-line anolog mixer. All faders, controls, LEDs and functions work as intended. This is a fantastic console and I don’t want to sell but due to Covid-19 closures and reduction in business, I must sell. It has been removed from a working environment and has been working flawlessly in my studio. The preamps in this unit are amazingly super clean. Power supply is included. I will be posting more photos shortly.
Features include sweepable high-pass filters on every input, high-resolution LED input metering, and midi-controlled snapshot muting. Outputs are augmented by left, right and center busses, plus an 11×2 Matrix section, as well as the 8 Aux and 8 group outputs.
- Classic raked frame design, with flat fader tray
- Wide-range Input stage with switchable 48V and Phase Reverse
- Variable frequency High Pass Filter with separate In/Out switch
- Classic 4-band Soundcraft EQ with two swept mids and EQ In/Out switch
- 8 mono Auxes, with Pre/Post fader switching in pairs, and pre/post EQ switch
- 8 Group busses, routable in pairs, plus Left, Right and Mono
- Direct Output from each channel with Pre button to allow recording feeds
- Integral meterbridge with LED input and output metering
- Two fully featured Stereo line inputs as standard
- 4 Stereo returns with routing, Auxes and ‘Tilt’ EQ
- 11×2 Matrix as standard
- MIDI Mute system : 8 manual mute groups plus 128 MIDI-controllable mute snapshots
- Master section includes SOLO (PFL and SIP), Talkback, oscillator and 2-Track Return
- Separate Power Supply